Terms & Conditions
By entering the daily prize draws on leweyssleigh.co.uk you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- Each daily draw is open until midnight of that day. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- Only one entry is permitted per day per email address. The prize winner will be picked at random by the Lemur Attractions Group immediately after the closing time and announced the following morning. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified.
- The prize winner must claim their prize within 24 hours of the Lemur Attractions Group sending a notification. No responsibility can be taken by the Lemur Attractions Group if the notification is lost, undelivered or otherwise unable to be read by the winner. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse.
- The competition is open to people who are UK residents, over the age of 18. Competition is not open to employees of the Lemur Attractions Group or the Prize Sponsor, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. The Lemur Attractions Group decision on all matters is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties, will not be accepted.
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives are available.
- By entering into these daily draws, you agree that the Lemur Attractions Group and prize sponsors have the right to feature details of the winning entrants in subsequent press and PR activity.
- The Lemur Attractions Group may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
- The Lemur Attractions Group may cancel the daily draws for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
- The Lemur Attractions Group may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on their website.
- The Lemur Attractions Group does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
- The Lemur Attractions Group (and its associated companies) excludes responsibility and all liabilities arising from any changes to the prize details which are beyond its control and for any act of default of any other third party supplier. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Lemur Attractions Group reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
- Entrants’ details will be held by the Lemur Attractions Group but will not be passed on, unless entrants have opted-in to hear more from the relevant prize sponsor. The Lemur Attractions Group adheres to the data protection legislation surrounding the use and storage of your personal information.
- To the extent permitted by law the Lemur Attractions Group exclude all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding this competition or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence) including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. These daily draws are promoted by: Lemur Leisure Ltd, Tower Park, Poole, Dorset, BH12 4NY in association with the prize sponsors.